BARK9 FOR DOG PARKS
Southeast Harris & Northwest Galveston Counties
Bay Area Running K9s (BARK9) is a Not-for-Profit with the State of Texas and 501(c)3 non-profit Charitable Organization with the IRS. We are dedicated to educating the public as to the benefits of green and open spaces for fenced, off-leash dog parks. Our principal goal is to work with communities in the Houston Bay Area that surround Clear Lake on the establishment and maintenance of such properties.
Texas Comptroller’s Certification of Account Status
– Ways you can help us fulfill our Mission –
Your assistance is vital to our success:
- Become a Dog Watch Volunteer at Bay Area Park Dog Park
- Tell your friends and neighbors about off-leash dog parks and why it helps dogs to socialize.
- Kroger‘s Share Card donates 1% of your groceries to BARK9.
Go to this link to register your Kroger Plus card: www.kroger.com/communityrewards * Our NPO (Non-profit organization) number is 80865. This has to be done each year after August.
- iGive – BARK9 could receive up to 26% of each online purchase from many stores if you join and list BARK9 as your cause. www.igive.com/bark9
- Amazon Smile – Shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to BARK9.
- Donate directly – Help defray the costs of the PO Box, printed material, etc. Receipts can be provided for your tax deductions: BARK9, PO Box 591297, Houston TX 77259-1297
22 May 2016