BARK9 FOR DOG PARKS
Southeast Harris & Northwest Galveston Counties
Bay Area Running K9s (BARK9) is a Not-for-Profit with the State of Texas and 501(c)3 non-profit Charitable Organization with the IRS. We are dedicated to educating the public as to the benefits of green and open spaces for fenced, off-leash dog parks. Our principal goal is to work with communities in the Houston Bay Area that surround Clear Lake on the establishment and maintenance of such properties.
Texas Comptroller’s Certification of Account Status
- Ways you can help us fulfill our Mission -
Your assistance is vital to our success:
- Become a Dog Watch Volunteer at Bay Area Park Dog Park
- Tell your friends and neighbors about off-leash dog parks and why it helps dogs to socialize.
- BARK9 Membership Application Print it, Fill it out and Mail it in. Please consider joining.
- Randall‘s Good Neighbor Program sends 1% of shopping receipts to non-profits: BARK9 is #11479. Here is a Reminder to take as you fill out the GNP form.
Donations since 2007 as of 30 January 2013 = $182 Thank you!
- Kroger‘s Share Card also donates 1% of your groceries to BARK9.
Go to this link after August 1 to register your Kroger Plus card: www.krogerneighbortoneighbor.com * Be sure to click the [Enroll Now] button below TEXAS. Our NPO (Non-profit organization) number is 80865. Then starting September 1, any time you shop using your Kroger Plus Card, you will be accumulating rewards toward BARK9.
Donations since 2007 as of 31 May 2013 = $681. Thank you so much!
- iGive – BARK9 could receive up to 26% of each online purchase from many stores if you join and list BARK9 as your cause. www.igive.com/bark9
Donations since 2007 as of 30 June 2013 = $121 Thank you shoppers!
10 July 2013